Monday, December 22, 2008

I can hardly contain myself!!

So, Christmas is only 3 days away! I'm so excited!

Yesterday, we only had one hour of church because there are hardly any students left in Provo. We had a combined sacrament meeting with 3 wards, and surprisingly, we filled the entire chapel and had to open into the overflow. The meeting was nice, and we had a baby blessing! I always love hearing those. It was fun to see the little babies and toddlers dressed in their Christmas outfits. One little girl was dressed in a little Santa dress and cap. So adorable. After church we took a 3-4 hour snooze. Then we had breakfast (at 2pm!). I made french toast and bacon. Yum! We had a very relaxing day.

Here are the 9th and 10th days of Christmas...
9th Day: Nine scoops of Blue Bell. (A gift card to Outback, where they scoop up blue bell ice cream for a dollar a scoop)
10th Day: Ten fingers massaging. (Back massage)
I'll post the 11th and 12th day soon. It has been a lot of fun to do this for him and I think he has enjoyed it a lot!

Today it is snowing like crazy! I wish I had a good camera so I could take a picture, but it's beautiful!

Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!

No comments: